Book your 2019 guaranteed departure for Ireland and Scotland now.
In 2019, Abbey Ireland & UK gives you more travel dates for your clients, individuals and small groups :
- 10 guaranteed departures to Ireland « La Belle Emeraude »
This is the perfect tour for a 1st time traveller in the country : nature, culture local cuisine, this program reflects the must-see and must-do in Ireland. Visit Dublin, Kerry and Connemara region with the impressive Moher cliffs. This fascinating country unveils its numerous assets. This is our best-seller !
- 10 departure dates May through September 2019
- 4* hôtel at the beginning and at the end of your tour (instead of the 2*-3* hotels included in the program on the previous years)
- Visit the not-to-be-missed places
- Breakfast on your own on day 2 in Dublin so you can try and taste local product in the place of your choice.
Free time during the itinerary to allow the client to explore at his/her own pace.
- 8 guaranteed departures to Scotland « Terres Mythiques »
We offer you a rich and complete itinerary that will take you to mythic places such as St Andrew Cathedral, Urquhart Castle, the Isle of Skye… You will be charmed by Highlands misty landscapes, remote Scottish islands, lochs and legendary monsters, the Inveraray haunted castle… On the first and on the last day of your tour, you will be based in downtown Edinburgh, so you will also have a chance to explore the city.
- 8 departure dates May through September 2019
- First and last night in downtown Edinburgh with free time for supper.
- A complete immersion in Scotland : castles, wilderness, whisky tasting sessions…
- One overnight on the Isle of Skye
- Not-to-be-missed sites for a first visit to Scotland
Be creative ! Offer new experiences to your clients.
Abbey Ireland & UK suggests the following options :
Visit a cider farm in Somerset, England
The Sheppy cider farm is a family business that has been operating for the last 200 years. Discover with our guided tour the history of this family and the production process of cider, then enjoy an award cider tasting session.
Attend a Welsh choir in Wales
There is an oral tradition in each village in Wales telling the story of a lost mine, a land of pride, rugby and beer. Choirs are mainly comprised of ex-minors, sons or grandsons of minors.
Listening to their songs is a deeply moving experience. Some places welcome small groups others bigger ones. Some ask for a donation, others don’t. Do not hesitate to ask us about performances and conditions for your groups in Wales.
Meet an expert in algae in Clare county or in Kerry, Ireland
Meet the expert on a beach and go for a walk with him : explore the variety and richness of local flora and try some of the plants and flowers, our expert suggests you to taste.
You will pick up algae, learn how to prepare it and you will eat it for lunch. A true slow-tourism experience !
Suggest your clients unique and traditional Irish accomodations !
Have them sleep in a former stable, in the lighthouse keeper’s house, in a Castle tower or in a former school. Contact our individual department.
Since 1978, Abbey Group has assisted you in preparing FITs and groups tours.
Contact our Marketing Manager in France, Mylène Campalto :
04 78 72 20 65
Visit our website and social networks for more information :