South African Travellers is looking for
A Consultant- Groups & Incentives
We are looking for an individual with exceptional organization and marketing skills
With a 2 to 4 year experience in the travel industry (Business travel and MICE)
Bilingual (French-English) with a positive attitude and a passion for travel.
Join our dynamic and dedicated team passionate about Southern Africa now !
A Cape Town-based full time position to be filled immediately
South African Travellers www.satravellers.com is a Cape Town-based francophone DMC. We work with French, Belgium and Swiss markets and offer travellers itineraries in South Africa, Namibia and Mozambique.
Created in 2007, South African Travellers has become the leader in the industry in organizing customized trips for individual travellers and groups in these destinations.
We are currently developping our MICE production (french group and incentive travels) in South Africa and we are looking for a Group& Incentives consultant to help us grow this department. The candidate will directly report to the General Manager.
You will assist the General Manager in developing our MICE production in South Africa (incentive, group and business travel organization) for the french market.
- You will contribute to the marketing development on the francophone market : partners identification, contracts and business relations development…
- You will be in charge of MICE activities : Prepare incentive travels and escort clients on their trip. Respond to queries, create new itineraries, prepare and monitor budget, negociate with partners (hotels, transports, restaurants, activities, airlines, guides…), manage and confirm bookings, create and escort FAM trips.
- You will contribute to business development by actively seeking new accounts for your department.
We are looking for someone with a 2 to 4 year experience in the MICE industry.
- Fluent in French and in English (written and oral)
- A good knowledge of Southern Africa is an asset
- Passionate about travels and about Africa
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negociating and marketing skills
- Excellentes organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Client oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Time and priority management
- Flexible, dynamic, pro-active, open-minded, creative and adaptation capacity to a new environment
This is a Cape Town- based position, in our downtown offices (South Africa).
Local contrat local. Full time position.
Come and join us. Share your passion for travels and exploration !
Send us your application and resurme by email: firstname.lastname@example.org